This article shows review of best 3 Mac Blu-ray Copy Tools for ripping Blu-ray on Mac. Now equip yourself with Mac Blu-Ray Copy Software in hand.
Now you may have spent a lot of money on your collection of Blu-ray movies, are you looking for a quick way to back up all crap loads of Blu-rays to an external hard drive on Mac then you can get a bookshelf of movies into a place that fits in palm? To copy splendid Blu-ray movies onto Mac in a fast way, a powerful Mac best Blu-Ray Copy software at first.
As below, it is a question from one of my customers:
I've found that a couple of my BR's have gone bad (yes, really). So I really want to make back-up copies. I've tried a couple of different pieces of software but they just aren't doing the job reliably. Anyone have suggestions for something reliable?
Which one is the best mac Blu-Ray Copy software? There are some tips for you.
Useful Feature. Top products allow you to modify copied Blu-ray movie files by omitting or including menus, copying in multiple languages, and editing video for brightness and contrast.
Easy-to-use. The clear and concise interface will let you quickly learn how to operate this ripper with ease.
Speed and Quality. The best one should quick to copy or rip Blu-rays with high video and audio quality.
Stability. The more stable ripper is, the more popular it will be.
Clean and Safe. A completely stand-alone ripper without adware, spyware, virus and trojan ripper is much greater.
We've rated and ranked the best Blu-ray to Blu-ray copy software available on the market today. And in this article will list the best 3 mac Blu-Ray Copy software programs and review on them.Top 1. Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac
Price: $ 42
Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac is an easy-to-use Mac copying tool aiming to backup files from Blu-ray discs and standard DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitles included. More than lossless output, Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac is possible to recode the source movie into MKV/MP4/MOV/AVI video with certain video/audio codecs. Considered as one of best mac copy software, it has powerful features on Blu-ray/DVD copying, ripping, editing, and parameter adjustments. (Windows vesion is ByteCopy and see the full review)
* Easy to Use
* Fast Conversion Speed
* Various preset output formats including the latest iPhone 6/6 Plus and Galaxy Note 4
* Added 3D profiles in Format menu. (Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI)
* Keep forced subtitles
* Edit movie by trimming, cropping, merging, etc.
* Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitles to BD/DVD movies
* Compatible with Mavericks 10.9
Cons: Only windows version can't export .srt subtitlesTop 2. Any DVD HD
Price: $79.88 (Now if you buy AnyDVD HD @ CloneDVD together it is $118.00 Euro dollars, that is $127.17 US dollars)
Slysoft AnyDVD HD is software that makes the contents of any DVD or Blu-ray disc available to the programs with which you want to use it. It is a widely used tool and usually works together with its CloneDVD to computer. However, if you are working on Mac, you need a PC emulator program as it has no mac version.
* Quick, intelligent and thorough
* Convert US discs to the UK
* It can fix all BD+ something Fab is lacking currently.
* What AnyDVD HD doesn't do is copy the DVD
* Only supports up to Win8/Win8-64 systemTop 3. ImElfin Blu-Ray Copy for Mac
Price: & 39.99
ImElfin Blu-Ray Copy for Mac is a brilliant Blu-ray copy software for Mac OS, which is powerful enough to burn Blu-ray to any blank DVD/AVCHD disc, copy any Blu-ray onto your Mac, or any blank Blu-ray disc with very fast speed.
* Remove all known copy protections including the newest MKB v26 and bus encryption, BD-Live, and UOPs.
* Burn from an existing Blu-ray folder or an ISO file
* Provides users 4 copy modes to meet different needs of users, including Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone and Write Data.
* Easy to use with 100% quality
* Customize and preview
* Various copy types with 3D Blu-ray support
* Cant't deal with DVD discs
* No built-in video editorConclusion
To sum up, Pavtube ByCopy for Mac is the best ripper to copy Blu-ray on Mac for its comprehensive features, fastest speed and quality service. Although, it is a bit expensive, it is an all-in-one Blu-ray & DVD copying and ripping tool as well as providing multi-track and 3D ouput. Besides, it can rip Blu-rays and DVDs to popular video formats, AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4, FLV etc, for playback on Mac and mobiles or uploading to video-sharing website.
If you don't need multi-track output, Pavtube BDMagic for Mac($ 39.2 now) is enough which features in copying Blu-ray and DVD with original structure, and converting 2D/3D Blu-rays and standard DVDs to watchable video/audio format for mobile devices. (Here is the review)
Leanr how to copy Blu-ray to Mac using ByteCopy for Mac: