How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S5
Most people use their smartphone cameras to capture photos or videos of important moments. Now they wouldn’t be disappointed by the newly released Samsung Galaxy S5. Its 16 megapixel camera has an enhanced user interface and new functions such as fast Auto Focus, advanced HDR (Rich tone), Selective Focus, Virtual Tour Shot, and more.
- Fast Auto Focus of Galaxy S5 allows you to take pictures of movement and action in focus.
- For brighter & vivid captures, turn on the HDR when there is a strong counterlight or when the subject is shaded.
- Selective Focus allows you to focus on what’s important by blurring the background and accentuating the main subject in defined detail.
Samsung Galaxy S5’s camera is typical very great for capturing lifetime moments. However, data loss is always inevitable. If you accidentally deleted important photos, videos, or other media files from Samsung Galaxy S5, or formatted its media storage by mistake, don’t go panic, read on this tutorial and bring the deleted files back.
The deleted photos and videos can be retrieved is because they are not permanently erased from Galaxy S5, the deletion only mark the storage of deleted files as a blank area for storing new files when necessary. So, stop using Samsung Galaxy S5 once realized that you deleted photos. Then use Jihosoft Photo Recovery to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S5.
Step-by-step Guide on Samsung Galaxy S5 Photo Recovery:
1. Download and install Photo Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5. The software is available for both Windows and Mac. You can recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S5 on Mac with Jihosoft Photo Recovery for Mac.
2. Connect Galaxy S5 with computer, launch the software and click “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” to continue. Then select the drive that represents Samsung Galaxy S5 and click “Start Scan”.
3. When scanning is done, the software will list photos and videos by file extensions. Preview and check out the wanted ones, click “Recover” to recover deleted photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy S5.