Back Forum New
Server: S1 Disneyland
Ingame Name: Kinslyr
Story:
I started playing when the server was a few days old and have had the good fortune to meet many nice and friendly people.  It was great that there were no real instructions to the game and with all the complexities around the build process, it was great fun to figure things out and learn how to make a lot of money.  I look forward to the opening of the future dungeons!

Server : Disneyland

In game name: jinn

My story:

I had been looking for a game that would challenge me and be entertaining to me at the same time and in mid june i found it . In this server i have met many cool people and have become a member of the top alliance in this server ! Yes there are times that issues in the sever can be annoying ( not being able to login ) but overall i think this is one of the best games on playcommet .  So keep comming with new challenges and rewards ( would like to see what the super rich club is about ) and we will keep coming back !    LONG LIVE EMPEROR

Server: Disneyland
Ingame Name: Alucard
My Story:

I looked for the history of s1 server from the very start. It is nice that the game got better) At first there were many bugs and lags. And now can tell everyone that it is very comfortable.
I found there many friends that always can help. With the help of all members of association we reached the 6-th level of association building. And also go Dungeons.
Thanks to commet !

Server: Disneyland
Ingame Name: coolsurf
My Story:

I login for the first time of s1 server because of the pop-up ad in bitcomet.  it got interesting on the first 10 levels.  then came the free massive amounts of gold if you belong to the top 10 rankings.  after that, it got pretty hard trying to maintain in the game. but with the help of friends i got to know in the game, it got better and more enjoyable to play. especially when the game creators and developers starts special events. i hope the gold rewards will be back if you belong to the top 10 rankings once again!

more expansion in the package pls! more than 30 permanent hopefully.

EMPEROR forever!

Back Forum