Back Forum New

[Suggestion] new way to report bugs

report it in the forum AND here as it should increase your chnces of getting it fixed very soon
http://cs.playcomet.com/Question/

I've used the link you mentioned above and I'm just doing what you suggested, post it here and there. This is the game suggestion I requested for...

Earlier this game used to have weekly bonus and mini game section. Can you please do something about it? Also it will be great on your part if users can buy gold in their on currency...Why? Because US$ is too costly for the other people.

Also, ( I just came to remember it... ) the security code option is absolutely not working. You can no longer dismiss commanders you don't want and you can't destroy the bases you don't want and as I just mentioned, without any of the items like 9-times speedup and 25% Area builder the game is like having bases that you don't want to end up with.

Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your forum anyway so please continue sharing with us
andy

got server error 500 in server 41, and 40 and 39 along with attack bugs in them all also attack bug in server 42 im running out of servers to play

For some reason, my account cannot recruit a legendary commander or set trade. Can you fix that?

Hi,

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.
I am very happy joined this forum.
I like it exceptionally much....!!!!
Thanks alot...
Sumer

Back Forum