Back Forum New
On 2011-010-20 I purchased hyper reserch 189 gold/90 coupons and apllied to Prcision Bombing LvL 5 to LvL 6. I recieved tech point but did not increase military power/power points towards prestige. Please advise. History and/or money I have spent on this game. I want nothing other than what i spent or earn in return.
I tried to contact GM but because i have sent two bugs after playing 1 yr i am not allowed to send GM report of anykind. Even if I if there is a problem with Gold Purchase i am still bared from making inquiry because of 2 bug report to GM..I wanted this to be private but oh well now the whole world knows.

Recycle Division is not working . I lost some troop but I haven't have any resource recycle scrap back. Idk is a bug or not but can you fix it. Thank you
War will never end....until there nothing left

check you report to see if you got some recycle stum. it always tells you if you gained any
Train hard fight easy!
what do you say when some has a issue ?

hey pal take it to the tissue

I hate to say it, but you shouldn't spend money on a game that is still under development. It is like trying to drive a car that is half-way built. I'm not saying that it's not a good game, just that give them awhile to solve everything and get the game running 100% before you put money into it. Just saying..

imali bulgari
pace74 Post at 2010-8-18 03:24

ima 4e kak bez nas bre

My Defense Facility has a hammer thing on it even though i'm not upgrading it. No matter how many times i refresh the page it stays like that. It's been like this for a few days.

International War is bugged:
【System】: International War starts!
【System】: International War starts!
this keeps on scrolling for hours
This has been going on for 4 days now!
We're getting frustrated and would like gold
No one can participate in International war on ww2 assembly
we can understand that the developers are on vacation or something of that sort
but for 4 days of ignorance will ruin this game that we're enjoying..

i am farming and when they returning rescorces are not being added to my base this has happened before and seemed to have sorted its self but this time its doing it again please try and sort this out as its making farming difficult thank you does anybody else have this problem if so please put with this to see if they can sort the problem thanks

bug bug bug

where is the game now? cant access no more!!

Back Forum