Back Forum New
What's Apprentice?

As far as I know, apprentice to a mentor just gives you a direct personal channel to talk to him (can toggle the race chat tab to mentor if needed)

Btw, arena quests dont (or no longer, since im new hehe) give energy, they give rep instead. The instance completion quests give energy.

i cant see my weapon if i doing a battle how comes that pls even his armor dont change allways the grey one and he all the time hits with his fists :s
any1 can help pls

it's just the way it is

I've got a Wolf Tooth that says it can be mounted to any equipment, but I can't figure out how to mount it. Blacksmith doesn't do it. I have some other teeth, a metal plate, and a bear claw that I also don't know how to mount. Anyone know? Thanks in advance!

if you recall your walkthrough, you'll have to socket the eq first with a bloodstone. Then you can craft the material to do eq with the empty socket.

Post Last Edit by Leviathe at 2011-5-5 03:26

How can we identify ?

EDIT : found it ^^ Use the lens near the bag .

heres the 1: how can i examine the other classes skills (to know what they do and match with my)

dont think theres any site with exact numbers, help site just gives a description, which isn't really helpful for those that like to optimize their abilities. Best way would be to create new chars I guess

When I reached lv 38, the quide said that something along the lines that I can upgrade my status or class, is that automatic or is there something that I need to do.

Back Forum