Back Forum New

[General] Merge all server or restart everyone

MultiplePoll: ( Max Vote 3 ), Total 95 User joined View Voters

Poll is end

61.46% (59)
12.50% (12)
26.04% (25)
Your User group have no permission to vote
OK I am sure everyone is having the same problem with population on there server.I would ask for ppl to vote for #2.I ask this because on s7 and s8 there is no one to fight or the ones there is to fight are a joke.

We can merge S0 to S13 together but do not think that would work to well.

I ask that they delete all server but s2 since that one is pve and make a new S0 where everyone can start over.They can just add up all of our matrix from all of our different servers and put it into the new S0.Please everyone spam the gm if u feel the same way.

would like to see a better option.........the one were any1 can free migrate to an older server of his choice

A merge with like 4 server's at a time would work but mergeing all server's would be crazy and making everyone start over would kill the game. I personally would quit if they made us all start over and that would intitle the to give refunds which want happen either. But 3-4 server's together would work.

S0 with s3 and s4
s5 with s6 and 7
s8 with s9
s10 with s11 and s12
Ur allowed 1 acct so if u have 3 accts(1 on each server) u have to pick which acct u wanna keep. Multi accts...goodbye. sorry for ur luck. reset ip address and lets have some fun.
Now i know there is always gonna be someone complaining i spent money on all 3 servers....wahhhhhhh thats ur fault. Transforce thanks you. But we have all been given compensation packs of matrix to make up for the robo server. Now its time to move on. Only way this will work is to merge the servers in that way, give a compensation pack consisting of a base mover per city to be used in 3 days, free oil consumption for 3 days, maybe a purple giant, +1,+2 and +3 star enhancement couple oil metal crystal boosters, exp potion, small and large haste, etc and give to each person when server merges...and then its stategic planning all over again.

since the GM's are not very creative i think you need to lay out a specific plan.Cores for example, not all servers have the command cores available, wouldn't work to join with servers that do.everything else, for example T3 troops, everyone has had a chance too build equally.Base locations another concern.i think there needs to be more specific details before a vote would work

hmmm.... servers with no life? I wonder why, personally I see too many people with the attitude of "I'm gonna run you off the server... make you quit" but hey what do I know lol

i guess my idea would be open S13.make it optional to join,if you join you take 1 account from whatever server you choose.then 1 time per month have it open too join for people who have not joined yet.that way if someone without tier 3 would have a chance to somewhat catch up before joining the "super server". A forced merger would probly upset too many people, but an optional merger..with most people joining anyway might work. that way they can join at there own time,when there ready.

I cant even vote with these stupid options.
The first, to merge all servers is just bullshit, but from thul i wouldnt expect anything good.
The second, wont change anything, a single server full of paying players ready to join each other cause they scared to lose. Ppl will keep waiting for next server. Another bullshit from the invicible thul.
The third...bye bye TF.

mitladen i asked if was possible to receive the matrix refund in a single server but they didnt accept my request... i think they wont accept even the migration to other servers..

I agree with jason barber and partially with SOBUMFAZHLE.
A merge of 2 servers would be great, but need to plan carefully, we have the problem of the core as wrote previously plus newer server have probably weaker player, but this depends a lot of who play, paying players surely have advantages to non paying players even if they start to play earlier.
Ppl that have accounts in both merged servers must receive a refund and keep only 1 account.
The system will put all bases in a casual location and the player need 5 base mover to move them where he wants.
And for ppl that want to start from beginning just create server 13.
Once you made 2-3 new servers you can merge them again.
Same in the future if merged server are dying keep merging them.

i say group the servers in every 3 like s0, s1 s2 then s3 s4 5 and so on...when new servers open just group them into 3.

Grouping into 3's or 4's might be best and most realsitic idea

Back Forum