Back Forum New
Reply 7# kg1232

this is the option currently given...everytime they open a new server/..you have the "option" to join it. I think this is an ill-thought repsonse. Cant you all imagine what it would be like to have 5k active people on 1 server....it would be great
Paying players have the option to play on any server so to continue whining about donors is stupid. You might as well stick it out in the Super Server and join with other noobs and what have you.

i think full merge is the way to go - ive seen heros  in s8 and other high servers, which will be right up there and can compete easily in s0. As with all servers, the high rep players go after each other, usually, and especially when there is alot to go for who are established and strong. The only downfall would be multi accounts. The effort some people have put in and would be stuck with an awesome 2nd or 3rd account. If you merge in groups of 3 or 4, most people have ongoing account in these groups, whether 0-6 or 7-12, and player numbers will still be lower than what people think. It has to be 1 super server.

Reply 12# Statts54

well said!

I suggest  a new server to be created, but this "new" server is a merging of all the servers rather than a " everyone starts from zero server". That way we can have characters at our original server & identical characters at the new server (There must be a cut-off date before the characters are transferred, example all characters setting at feb 1st 2011 will be put in the new server). For multies, they can choose which character to put in the new server. That way, nobody lose right? You can play at your old server or join this so called new merged server. And best of all, the GM's no need to compensate anything because you have yor old server account "untouched".But they need to think how to overcome server achievements, base's location for players and etc

First of all if any of this was done there better be a solitaire voting system for each server. All these ideas are crazy thay work for a small % of individuals. The majority i most certianly gaurantee will be furious if all the servers votes combined decide the fate of there servers.  As far as the best way to apply a merger i think would be to freeze the longer running server for the differance of time between the merging servers start dates. Then when the differance is made up, merging player has 1 week to pick a tribe if any and place sub bases 2,3,4 if any of them are owened.  i think that bases 1 & 2 that merging player owns should be placed at thier original locations. if spot is ocupied then it should be placed close its original position giving 3-5 spaces from existing players base(s) any additional bases that merging player owns he should be able to decide where to place. As far as SoC. if merging player is on a higher lvl then player is put on vm untill new server finishes current lvl. Any items player has for new lvl are removed or reset. (just for some rough ideas)
Nitro~Fish

its a hell of a logistic problem if you merge all.. but worst is starting it all over again. I guess they just have to make the game more enjoyable and appealing then everyone would be happy
2nd Place is the first loser

dont merge all..but i prefer to merge s7 into s5...ive herd s5 is pretty damn active.

its cool to start new server caz the player spends too much for his rep.deleting it would not be good ,so the option of s13 is good

Personally, I think that S10 and S12 are reasonably active. As I only play these 2, I cannot say about the others. Why merge active servers? The others are a different matter.

Post Last Edit by neveck at 2011-2-8 17:13

seriously i dont want all server merge cause we will lose anything i put to much time in this game to restart an other account so i vote no yeah maybe merge some server but not all i think im not the only one who dont wanna lose everything so much people give money and time

Back Forum