Back Forum New
If the game merge and we need to started over i am quitting the game .

It took me almost a years to get  near 300k rep and i am also thinking about all the other that did contribute to the game in order to get where they are today .

Well - I voted wipe 'em out and start over.

I can also see from the poll choices you put a LOT of thought into this poll too. So let's start with a couple easy questions first:

- What do you do with the people who have accounts on each of these 3 or 4 servers you propose merging and let's say 5 bases? Do you just intend to wipe 'em out? Merge the best bases to this new server? Or just the best account? What if they've paid money in on all of these servers? Say 'buh-bye' to all your hard earned cash too? I can see that going over well... I'm sure you've already already messaged the GM's and told them 'screw the money I've paid - take it all'

- What about your renowned heros? Most players who are actually active have a few decent heros ( and possibly fusions ). I wouldn't doubt if you start cramming servers together people will be over the limit on leadership. Do they ( or would it be you ) just start throwing away heros? What if these are heros they've paid money for to get, such as the $200USD - get a Megatron/oPrime body. I can just see being told your hero you had to pay two hundred dollars for is being deleted going over real well too...

As somebody has already stated: if you have people on the other servers who have accomplished their stated goal of being the biggest cyber bully and driving people off the server - then I guess your 'dead server' is your hard earned reward. Why are you complaining and demanding servers be merged so you can have more people to bully?...

Reply 22# to36816

to36816 wrote:
   " As somebody has already stated: if you have people on the other servers who have accomplished their stated goal of being the biggest cyber bully and driving people off the server - then I guess your 'dead server' is your hard earned reward. Why are you complaining and demanding servers be merged so you can have more people to bully?..."

standing ovation

There isnt any defined decision on how a merger would take place. The TF team has made nice strides in trying to accommodate all you whining little girls!! It they merge I would assume they would do something to the affect of taking your average and putting the average of everything (i.e.) heroes, base productions and so forth, then moving you to new server with that average standard. . Again idk but that is my stab in the dark!!
Either way it is obvious TF doesn't want to screw us or they wouldn't EVER ask what we wanted.

Well server merges are high on everyones wish list. Its simple...merger a cluster of servers eg. s9 - s12 or something. If people have an account on each server they should be given an oppurtunity to shose which one they would like to play upon first log in on the new merged server. As for base location....make it bloody random just the way it is when we start a brand new server. Matrix refund for people who have accounts they will be deleting to play only one and throw in ONE free base mover for people who want to group bases with tribes but never donated to make it all even.

im tellign you now a server merge would bloody heat up teh competition and spending thats for sure.

*chuckle* Actually - I don't see this big grandiose idea heating anything up. I already sent my s8 account into '-1:-1' land. Partially because of lack of interest in a game company that places zero interest is at least trying to keep their paying customers happy, but also for the above mentioned cash shop/biggest cyber bully on the block problem.

If everyone is so 'hot-to-trot' to have this supposed 'real competition':
1) -Get a list together of all you cyber studs who wanna have this 'real competition'
2) -Approach the TF folks and pick one server out of the 11 for PvP
3) -Pick one account of yours you want moved
4) -Commence TF ePeen competition and quit whining, moaning, crying, etc on forums about dead servers/etc..
4a) -Spend lots of money too. Matrix is cheap now. Ask for a Treasure Sale too...

This is the reply from the gm on the matter.

Thank you for your support for Transforce. We need to be prepared for the requirements of different players, and The server merge may conduct to the inactive former servers.

yuppi..merge 2-3 servers & bring in some new advance change

Post Last Edit by Statts54 at 2011-2-11 00:57

Reply 26# to36816

nice work to36816.

And if everyone on s8 at the moment is weak and there is no one to battle, here is a great idea for you,
dismember your tribe and see how you go then..........I bet you wont be so cocky.

Post Last Edit by to36816 at 2011-2-11 10:39

... nothing to see here. These are not the Droids you are looking for ...

Back Forum