Back Forum New
Reply  Statts54

Perhaps *reading* what you're replying to may help in the future...
to36816 Post at 2011-2-11 01:25

I was like lol...this guy didnt read the thread properly lmao.

The "nice reply" related to your post - thats it - no more - finished!!!!
The other reply is related to thul, so to36816 and anarchy23 - learn to read 'ALL' the threads before you post your remarks

Really bad idea!!!
I have accounts on other servers that are not the same faction!!
I have spent money on those accounts and will expect a refund of all money paid to be credited to my paypal account.
(Not just on the lost accounts but all my money)

Then my mistake Statts, and I apologize. Since it was an s8 account I had mentioned, I drew that conclusion ( as did others it appears ).

All the people not wanting to merge because there are "server bullies" You do realize that if we merge servers there are a greater number of players similar in strength to you. This means that the prey could quickly become the predator with numbers of "less developed" players.

WIN/WIN Not to mention as someone else stated. The "big dawgs" usually go after the "Big Dawgs" . Someone who is only 50k rep can't offer someone who has 300k rep much...the res it takes to be at 300k rep is far more than what a low repper could offer.

Post Last Edit by jefromunoz0 at 2011-4-15 04:58

merging would be a bad idea but creating a new server for the older servers and have the players from the old servers transferred if they want to join in on the fun i would agree on that deal.There are a few who are not willing to join in on the fun so that poll was a total waste of time. Having only 3 choices to choose from was  really smart knowing there are many of us who would disagree with your choices. So next time just go with what people need to say.

Merge is a good idea.
But likely to happen.

why dont u stop asking for a merger and complaining about the servers population or donators advantage and just play on a new server because merging the servers will just make this game lose half of its players due to fact that some players have spent alot of time effort and other things to be at the point we are in each server. simple solution join s12 and stop crying about useless dribble

I am in favor of merging because I agree with the compensation idea and I play in s9 and there are only 3 or 4 active tribes and I am not a "big dog" but I would like to be able to attack people and not see VM all over the place...I think that created more activity and competition can only be good for the game

but competiotion leaves what? 100?, 200?, 300? ppl per server
that makes 1,1k 2,2k or 3,3k(excluding s2) so those will compete till again you have 100, 200 or 300 in the merged server,so it will be dead too? feel free to discuss this theory
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

Back Forum