Back Forum New
Post Last Edit by jvpavp at 2011-3-10 12:40

I would say something like merge two server together to make 6 servers, like S0 with S1, S2 with S3 and so on. Merging all servers together into one big server would be a big BIGGGG disadvantage for the people in the servers that came out later, and that would probably make more people leave the game than it is already now. Or, if the staffs are not lazy, they can check all the servers and see which one are fit to merge together because some servers that came out later have more people with higher rep than the one that came out earlier. Like I play S11, and S12 just came out. You wouldn't think that any of them can catch up but wow, if you look at the rankings in S12 right now, you can definitely see the spenders in there.

noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Post Last Edit by doblefilo at 2011-3-15 14:10

BY: thisnewone

It is a terrible idea to merge the servers together... Players who have large accounts on many servers will then end having a bunch of huge accounts they can use on a single server. That is completely ridiculous and merging the servers should most definately not happen.
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

I agree. merging all servers would be ridiculous and pointless. Merging groups together would be more feasible. Pick out the dying servers and try to get ppl to join them is also a gd idea. for instance incentives like whoever joins s5 will start with a gv4 or 100 token/.

i say dont merge servers but make new one in which anyone from past servers can move there acc there after it is moved there is no return so those who would like to stay on old dying servers are welcome and those who want to join new server has choice to

well one thing can be done..start with a semi merge i.e merging 2-3 servers into one & if the merged server also dies..merge other 2-3 merged servers into one.and the solution to multi servers users is that just provide each n every facility from all the server accounts into one..all hero's all meteors, tb, equip everything...or let them choose any one account to stay on & rest account would be vanished with some bonus for the rest account..could be some matrix

OK I am sure everyone is having the same problem with population on there server.I would ask for ppl ...
DarkFall_Thul Post at 2011-2-7 19:08

But if all servers will be deleted all players will lost their work...if the transforce team will make a new server S13 then they will need to move our bases with all resources and researches and reputation to S13. They will need to move everything to S13. If they will move everything to the new server I agree but if they will not move everything many players will left this game.

Is there any word of ANY action being taken to change the fact that severs are completely dieing? S7 is almost GONE. I have spent some money and A LOT of time. TRANSFORCE NEEDS TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM OR THE SERVERS WILL GO FROM DIEING TO DEAD .

So... again I ask where do we stand on this topic?

Thanks. Lonewolf.

I posted this elsewhere also by mistake..lol sorry.

yeah hthe option onto this poll sucks. i do prefer having a new server and the people who want to join in on the fun should be given to transfer thier bases like it is at that moment over to the new server.It's the best choice over the poll with minimal choices.

Reply 1# DarkFall_Thul

im glad i didnt use matrix cuz if they merge servers alot of people will be getting f%$* over

Back Forum