Back Forum New
RRRRROOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MERGE S0 - S7, S8-S12, S2 CAN KEEP PLAYING WITH THEMSELVES (LOL), CORES ARE EASY TO FIX - JUST THROW ALL THE SHIPS OUT THERE - BTW - STOP THINKING THAT BASE MOVERS ARE A BIG DEAL - THEY ARE NOT AND GM CAN EASILY GIVE 5 TO EACH PLAYER - OR INFINITE IF THEY WANT - THIS IS A WAR GAME - REMEMBER THIS AND STOP WHINING ABOUT BEING OWNED - THATS WHERE YOUR SKILL OVER THE YEARS ON TF SHOULD COME INTO IT

I kinda have to agree with SOBUMFAZHLE.  Starting every1 over wont turn out well, for ny1 that hasnt spent $ & gotten matrix Id figure depending on how much time they've spent on the game a good portion may quit.  & losing peps isnt fun, so my vote is to go along with something like JB.

SS
SS

i says lets merges the servers al of them so we can have a big fight on here i want that its time ti grow some guys

no all them together or r you scared of that kg lol

the only way to make the servers better dont put matrix on thier or you wont have a game at all cuz you will have donators and they will run the noobs off

just merge the servers and lets see what happens i say you never know until you try it out

i would go with my account on tf s1 cux i got way better rep then any other server

merge servers only if they can keep All renowned heros at least from all servers, even if one server you are decept and other you are auto. Give remaining server acct all tokens/matrix from others. Highest tech/buildings remain on merged server acct. I would quit if everything was just reset to begining. It took too long to get gv5 and gv6 heros.

but competiotion leaves what? 100?, 200?, 300? ppl per server
that makes 1,1k 2,2k or 3,3k(excluding ...
doblefilo Post at 2011-3-10 06:11

While I would normally agree with you, those of us on S9 have learned to war with purpose.  We have learned that if you are at war, you don't try to make it to where they can't at least try to recover.  If all of the tribes would only talk when the merger happens then they could set a few ground rules. those rules would help protect the lower lvl players from being farmed out of the game.  I know we have had a lot of it before, but most of the lower reps from S9 should feel safe.  The 3 top tribes made a pack, several of the lower lvl tribes agreed as well.  Persons found violating the rules gets farmed til it hurts.  Once they learn their lesson then we leave them be to grow again and play nicely.  while I know most are thinking this isn't fun, well it keeps us from distroying each other.

Server Mergers are out of the question, but server migrations might be viable.

• Multi-Factions
    People with multi-server accounts, many have different factions on those servers, some being Autobots and others being Decepticons.  It would be impossible to move and merge server accounts of different factions, unless the persons in charge don't mind a jumbled mess, and the player picks a faction their new server will use.

• Multiple Accounts Merge Vs. Migration
    The more servers are merged together the more problematic things become, but migration of a single server account to another server is simple.

• Combined Integral of Account Heroes
    All contents from (whichever) servers can be migrated then merged into one server account. All Heroes of the wrong Faction can be replaced by their corrected factions corresponding Heroes of the new server account. The remaining problem would be the number of renowned heroes they have versus how many they should be allowed to have in the new account. All Equipment of Heroes are transferable to the new server. How about merging different heroes, if too many heroes go to the new server? Merge them just like an"Adsorb", except that it is done for free. The G-M will have to decide.

• Combined Integral of Account Items
    Items can be merged into a single account without any problem.

• Combined Integral of Account Dark Ore and Cores
    Not all servers are at the same stage of development, especially Star Ships, Dark Ore & Core Items. It is likely that server mergers will require either stage 1st & 2nd, and/or 3rd stage be active on the server at the same time, so as to allow the less developed players to play catch-up! What new player would continue to play or invest in the game once they find out that they can no longer get important equipment that is vital to doing well in this game?

• Merging Bases
    How one would go about merging several bases and its' content would be many points of argument that will last till the sun dies. If the player mergers 2 servers, and the servers each have 5 bases, and all bases have level 19 or 20 everything.  How does one merge them with out argument that the bases need to be expanded to accommodate those new places? What about the Tech they invested in at both servers? Migration would solve this problem. The only people that a merger would really benefit would be those with small accounts, where the cup will not run over.

• S2 Remains Untouched
    S2 is a PVE (Player Vs. Environment) Sever, where as the others are PVP (Player Vs. Player). All other accounts on other servers are movable.

• Account Liquidation & Refund
    A solution suggested: to Liquidate & Refund the accounts. That would pose some problems; as to which items were purchased and which items were given. If all items in selected servers were to be Liquidated and a Refund returned for the migrated server, then would the refund equal the current cost of said items listed in the Store? In what for will these refunds be returned?

These are a few questions for you to ponder upon! My opinion is a Server Merger is out of the question, and a Server Migration is more likely! Given the insurmountable difficulties faced by the Technicians to sort through all the data and decide what needs to be done. I really don't think a new server or a server merger or migration is the answer! There are inherent flaws in the game that needs fixed first! Like a cytotoxic dermonecrotic wound; the poison must first be excised along with all the necrotic dermus (dead tissue), then the healing may begin. Solve those problems, and the game will have old players and new come to play in abundance!
"We must not trouble the gods with our affairs; they take no heed of our angers and disputes."

Back Forum