Back Forum New

Multiple accounts and Account security

1, Multiple accounts are not permitted!

If you are caught using multiple accounts, you will be banned permanently.

Using multiple proxies will cause your in game play history to be disordered, so your account may be considered an illegal one.

Creation of an account by you, or anyone other than yourself, solely for the purpose of transporting resources and/or other in game items to your account is prohibited. Please note that two or more accounts played on the same computer IS considered multiple accounting.

The exchange of in game items/resources through real world trade (ie. Payment of cash or any other meathod) is prohibited.

These actions are deemed as malicious damage and will be subject to permenant ban.

You must claim the responsibility of your own behavior.

2, LANs

Players in a local Area Network (LAN) are not seen as multiple accounts. Therefore multiple players can play the game without suspicion involved on a LAN.

3, Account Management

Players are not allowed to name a base, alliance or any customizable object with inappropriate and inflammatory language

4, Inactive Accounts Deleted!

We will delete inactive accounts regularly, inactive accounts are stated as follows.

a,Players who do not log in game for 30 days.

b,Players who have 0 points and do not log in for 7 days.

5, Account Security

Please do not share your password with a friend, spouse, roommate, relative, or ANY other person. If you do, the individual you gave this information to, may *give out* your information to someone else they believe they can trust. This would compromise your account.

"NOTE" The account owner shall be responsible for all loss caused by account sharing.

We officially encourage players to report problems and bugs in the game. Once confirmed, the reporters will be rewarded handsomely.

Players using the system bugs or illegal behavior will be banned permanently. In addition we officially reserve the rights to edit, modify, and suspend the game if severe problems occur that affect the game balance.

Thank you for your time, and support.

I m playing this game for about 4 months, now i have bn fan of this game, seeing me my brother also started playing this game and we both share home computer to play this, now as per your post one computer with multiple account cannot be allowed.

Requesting you to provide steps so that we can delete one id / account as we both love 2 play this game.

We have decided to play using one account only.

how do u delete another porfile

Post Last Edit by blacklinelevi at 2010-6-2 17:14

Post Last Edit by blacklinelevi at 2010-6-2 17:04

concerning account security, i believe someone tried to get into my account, because now when i TRY to attack that person in the game i get the MAC address restriction error. the error that says "Born from the same root, why should one prosperous at the expense of another?" Which insists that both accounts are being used from the same computer which is DEFINITELY not the case here. My ingame name in S3 is blacklinelevi and the person i believe to have done this is VOLTRON. i cant remember his comet name, i think getskip1100 or something but ill find his post on here and get back to you. thank you.

Why would Voltron want your account? He has his own accounts that he tends to play on...

Reply 4# blacklinelevi
if your user and pass are easy to guess, i think that in every game you will get this answer(sadly): its your fault
post a screenshoot of that error message
and assuming that it was "X" person is even less probable
facts > expeculations
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

i have, both voltron and i had a restriction from attacking each other, and i've never seen that error before but i guess its a mac restriction for being on 2 accounts on same computer. "born of the same thorn why should one prosperous why the other suffers" and voltron and i have NOTHING to do with each other. the thing is, knowing how he is, right away he tried accussing me of hacking his account which is why i ASKED if our login attempts could be checked out for that day. I don't know how it works, but I do know i've seen it in the emails when requesting a password change that if sum1 other than u asks for it u get an email first. So i'd think it would be able to get back to the person who tried getting into the accnt. And no my password is not easy to guess i dont just throw my last name and  birthdate up there like no1 can get that info. My comet accnt isnt even bound to fb so i dont kno how it happened but he and I both emailed the gm's about it. I just cant stand it how he could accuse me of this so I was asking for the login attempts to be checked out. that's all

Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

Post Last Edit by Legacy666 at 2010-6-14 00:21

I don't think this is the right forum for WW II complaints but why the spamming?

this and many other "posts of rules" are kinda connected to all the forums
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

Back Forum