Back Forum New
fail...

Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

is it just me or are people telling on themselves?

Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

go ahead and use multi's GM's will do nothing about it lol

fail...
Gabe_Low59 Post at 2010-11-13 06:15

:O....that is some quite sophisticated  language you guys using there in your tc lol..... ..n omg thats a quite interesting talk xD...

well, not sure about the others... i just have one TF account to play with. this is just more than enough for me...

they don't care about you people all they want is money money money. You people should never buy any kind of game money until they fix all the problems they have with the games, Also please go to the company forum and post in there that jeremywu and Janushorseman be fired they do nothing and reply to the stupidest threads and never do anything to fix any of the problems we bring about. They are money hungry chinese communists THIS IS NOT A INSULT IT IS THE TRUTH CHINA IS A COMMUNIST COUNTRY GET OVER YOURSELVES COMMIES

multiple accounts are not allowed... i just played one server then...

my brother and i play this game on a LAN network so i guess there should be registered only one IP and two accounts using that IP , But isn't this called multiple account ?
MaxMan32 ! Live Your Life at the MAX !!!

The Ultimate Browser Games Player !

just to let you know about multiple accounts unfortunatly going by an ip isnt enterly accurate to accuse somone of being a multi because two people can use the same gatway and will have the same ip because they use the same gatway to connect to the internet ive had to explain this to several people on s12 as both me and the missis play there and we use a wifi dongle so we can both get on the internet im pc shes wified via her laptop.
to determin weather they are a multi you need to look at the account behaviour and coding and determin from that if the are a multi or not but then there are alot of people whodont understand internet protacols properly or what they are actualy for thinking that one gateway will give of multiple ips is wrong you will only get one ip per gateway even if there was 10 computers conected to one network they will all have the same ip
[b]We All Have To Die Somtime[/b]

Back Forum