Back Forum New
Post Last Edit by z78963 at 2011-6-15 15:23

When there are three or more candidates for a place in Official Campaign, the the botton "Check" is not available.
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Staffis = "staff is"

Server:  Disneyland
In Game name : Alucard
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Post Last Edit by akung02468 at 2011-6-17 16:41

Server: Disneyland
Ingame Name: AzunG

When I use overall plan and I command anything successively, it will shows Chinese, it will shows Chinese not English.

word - points >>> minute

Ingame Name: Rimtang
The Imperfect Expression:

and at the 36 level, I have 36 points, this typing error or bug ?

Ingame Name: Rimtang

not in english =)

"wil" = ""will

Ingame Name: Jaime
In Land Reletting, after pressing "Relet", it shows the relet fee and then the Chinese characters of the type of land after being relet which should be in English instead.
Also, there is no such word as "reletted" but only "relet".

Post Last Edit by abonights at 2011-6-16 13:12

Ingame Name: abonight

There should be "better" instead of "beeter"

Additional simbols.

In Trading Market.

Back Forum