Back Forum New
  1. :'(
Copy Code

Server: Disneyland

Ingame Name: Jaime

The Imperfect Expression:

In the Assistant Situation, it says "Your assistant is good.  She goes to work on time and prepare breakfast for you every day". "Prepare" should read as "prepares" and "every day" should read as "everyday".

Serverisneyland
Username:Jaime
Imperfect impression:
In the dialog, the system will have this phrase where "amouts" should read as "amount" instead.

"The current available amouts of department training are not enough, you cannot start training!"

Serverisneyland
User:Jaime
Imperfect Expression: 1 of the Personal Assistant's chat is "A Thousand-Li Journey starts with the first step".  I think you want to say"A Thousand-Mile Journey starts ......" instead.

hi

Reply 39# jaqu1324

THX. Can you take any screen shots?

Server: Disneyland

Ingame Name: abonight

The Imperfect Expression:

word: should be "gold"
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Post Last Edit by w3bslid3r at 2011-6-22 12:04

server: disneyland
Ingame id: Laine

the imperfection is:

"There are  5 life inspirations can be got through transferring today."

instead of "got" it should be "obtained".

Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Post Last Edit by w3bslid3r at 2011-6-22 12:15

server: Disneyland

Ingame ID: Laine

Just happened to notice that in the screen shot below, the sentence itself has no meaning.
I also underlined "It'a" should be "It's".

I suggest: "It's a site, in which development of top-level construction drawings is being done."

Post Last Edit by riija at 2011-6-22 17:16

server: disneyland
Ingame: Riija

Something the assisstant said. It should say "eyes on".

Back Forum