Back Forum New
mikey i suggest u remove my picture immediately....... this is  far....

Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

It's hard getting into the game and top it and then get banned for some bad behavior or for violating rules of the forum. I would never do such a thing. But I didn't realise it coming. I'm already banned more than 2 times. I'll never get banned again no matter what happens. I need to control the questions exploding in my brain....that's all folks. Have a good day.

Post Last Edit by doblefilo at 2010-8-24 11:32

pero yo no  abla otra idioma .sory

Post Last Edit by doblefilo at 2010-8-24 07:35

Reply 14# pace74

If you're not able to speak another language how come you understood what was mentioned

doblefilo edit: hurry call agent molder and scolly we have an X-file here(x-file´s music starts to play)

o.o  I hope your referring to the change thread and not the spanish speaking player.
doblefilo edit: si al que habla español o.o

i love this game
100 Characters Limited
Unsupport Customize Discuz! Code

Reply 16# Cooldano
Me too.

WW2 assembly is also pretty gud
Name is Nish on Server Closed Beta on WW2 Assembly Name Nishchay on ww2.playcomet.com server 1941

emanuil2 and emanuil11 1941 lol. One scouts, one attacks 10 minutes later. I will have to make lots of accouts too because without them it is hard to play!!! If everyone has it then I will got to do it to. IF u actually did a shit about it, like banned 2 strong cheaters, EVERYONE WOULD STOP DOINT IT!

Don't complain on the playcomet forum's cptkostya the mods here work hard and have done there job quite well
Name is Nish on Server Closed Beta on WW2 Assembly Name Nishchay on ww2.playcomet.com server 1941

nice screenshot
yeah,we get alot of bully in the game and most of them
are taking this game way too seriously.
and they always get scot free.
i even know a lot of multi account thr too and nothing happen to them.

Back Forum