Back Forum New
why are people ignoring your warning for rude and volgar hero names and yet you still have not banne ...
getskip1100 Post at 2010-5-31 07:38

Dude they don't even ban the people with 2 or more accounts when it's obviously them, same name, IP address and everything.

Reply 20# Gabe_Low59

true lots of bullies in this game taking this game way too seriously
Name is Nish on Server Closed Beta on WW2 Assembly Name Nishchay on ww2.playcomet.com server 1941

Yay i love bullies

this is current for today in s10 and no one doing a darn thing about the behavior
getskip1100 Post at 2010-8-14 07:42

Hey everyone, look at this awsome screenshot.

Isnt it nice? He found someone breaking the rules by using foul language. What a stand up guy.

Oh wait... Whats this??? He has TWO transforce browsers open at the same time? One mozilla and one cometbird? Why on earth would he do this...

Oh, I see. Hes a multi accounter. He was in such a rush to report someone else for breaking a rule, that he forgot to close his multi accounting brower in the excitment of hoping to get somebody else banned. Now this guy posted a screenshot of himself multi-accounting, which is the biggest rule violation. He should be punnished with either a ban or account deletion.

I would like the GMs to investigate who his alt could be, But one thing is for sure... His main is "TheCrippler"  Thanks for reporting the rule breaker TheCrippler.

I am sick of him doing this.He has been spamming me all day with dirty words.His user names are S4 The_Crippler S7 Scavenger S8 Koolaid and  ShelbyCorbra1969

I will try my best to follow the codes...

Sometimes rude people makes a game more fun but they should know thier bounderies

Interesting.  when completing level 1 storm of core we all got an Iron armor level 4 skill diskette  I cant even use yet because I haven't even attained Iron armor yet.   

What are the requirements of Iron armor / skill diskettes.  The descriptions are really vague as to how to attain them and how to use them.

thanks

abusing on the server well that should be punishable

Reply 2# oldsantos

your profile picture is so......... lolzzzz

Back Forum