Back Forum New
Agree @gaurav3413

But sometime it is hard understand what they are doing. Some people or bully are just wearing a mask who don't look at the mirror themselves what are they doing. They just do what they wanted. But everyone here try to understand this. Not that only you just put a junk trash word or bully or anything  break the code of conduct.by Everyone will hated you, against you, disgrace you and the most of all for every worse for global chatting online. Ignore you for the rest of you life for what you. And putting yourself a loneness and empty and depressed from everyone. So everyone reconsider carefully. Like he said before is just a game. So deal with it. Also give other respect and honor too.

P.S believed it, i got worse time what i did before on other online game before

good thing the playcomet game platform have console each every word we say

Post Last Edit by stumkorn at 2010-12-31 01:17

But one thing for surely is people are way to serious in this game. They never learn to play nice or share

Some people do share and nice.

Post Last Edit by stumkorn at 2010-12-31 01:56

Reply 43# Pernette

only some
Those bully give some poor player a rest well ya. I see player been attack every days with out non stopping.

the people who take this game way wayyy to far yea know. its just a game, play it have, yea we players like to have fun with it but that guy is takin it too far in my opinon.

Post Last Edit by stumkorn at 2010-12-31 02:13

Reply 45# peelouter

for you unconcern having fun by yourself give some other respect and play nice too  or there will be more quitter in this game. It is not like you know everyone around here is your friend and what right to spamming other player. So get a grid on pal and learn to spare and play other nice or play by yourself.

i just send mail now pls modaretor merge my :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Reply 8# Dom_B17

pls pls moderator i just send mail now to merge pls merge me my mom was sick as i dont know about this in zero

Reply 47# pialczs10

Didn't you read page 1 of this thread. It said NO SPAMMING.

Reply 46# stumkorn

oh shut up lol. me get a grid i cant underatnd u without u merging commas in ur writting, now. i can play the game how i want. i dont cheat an i dont treat people bad. i talk crap yea thats how i am. but its all fun, people like you who come at me with anger an bad intensions to make me mad are jus stupid an need to leave me alone really. cuz i was not talking to you, yes your right. everyone is not friends with everyone, this is meaning towards me an you, you dont grill me when you dont know me buddy. so if your a cry baby then imma copy an paste this an send to gm myself an see what you gotta say then. so enough said i can play how i want.

Back Forum