Back Forum New
Reply 10# Legacy666

which server is that???

and oldsantos ur avatar kinda "sexuality"
piciuboy06

lol he got real serious over a game

for one thing for sure whoever play this game had effect to their own country from the past as-well. I been listening their history
War will never end....until there nothing left

omg omg omg a murderer in this game ?lol

ok! let's rock
DisTown English Discuz! Resources Forum is a free resource center for you!

I always wondered why people take a game so seriously that they would resort to behaving in this manner.  I can just imagine how they behave in real life.  Anyone that behaves that way AFTER receiving a warning should be immediately banned.   Seriously, if they've been warned and they do it again then it's unlikely that that they're going to stop such behaviour after 3 warnings.

i like nike free shoes at hicheapshoes.com

reply # 50
I agree....Thanks for speaking up bro...for all you fools in Vaincre on S12....go walk yourself off a cliff and get over yourselves, thats just it, its a game, i'll talk and play as I wish. Have a problem with that....go tell your mother. because I don't care...I'm mellow and laid back in real life, and wouln't hit a soul. Transforce however, is my outlet of stress in the real world....So guess what, your going to get my output of stress...and your going to deal with it, or let it irritate you to the point where your balls drop again...either way, i don't care. Not my issue.

Post Last Edit by Italibite at 2011-5-13 02:22

computer issues lol doesn't like thunderstorms i guees lol

Back Forum