Back Forum New
Server: Disneyland
Ingame Name: Crappy
My Story:
Today is the 3rd of September  09 Year 2011 and it has almost been 1 months since I first play this game.

This is game is fun, i enjoyed the process of buying a plot of land to building my empire. I love this game because it lets you simulate a real world environment whereby u can trade, sell and exchange stocks, raw materials etc.

I also love the fact that i'm able to influence every single one of my employee the way i wanted. That is flexibility that not all online games can offer. I love being in the management position where i get to manage and produce the type of results i planned to have.

Keep on playing

Cheers!

Ingame Name: Crappy
My Story:
Today is the 3rd of September  09 Year 2011 and it has almost been 1 months since I first play this game.

This is game is fun, i enjoyed the process of buying a plot of land to building my empire. I love this game because it lets you simulate a real world environment whereby u can trade, sell and exchange stocks, raw materials etc.

I also love the fact that i'm able to influence every single one of my employee the way i wanted. That is flexibility that not all online games can offer. I love being in the management position where i get to manage and produce the type of results i planned to have.

Keep on playing

Cheers!

Post Last Edit by skyhaneul at 2011-9-3 11:21

Ingame Name: HaNeul
My Story:

Today is the 4th of September (9th Month of the year), 2011  i'm start joining this games since 13 th of June (6th Month of the year), 2011 and until now i has been reach lvl 98 (currently ranking 2nd in top company level). During playing this games i found this games is very challenging because you have to manages your company very well and start to hired good staff to build up very strong company because you can be success without strong base like you can't directly jump to 92nd  floor and 100th floor without starting from ground floor because Ground floor is starting key to success. Once you have a strong base you can only became stonger and stronger. Finally i would like to congratulation to The Estate World’s  for celebrating first 100th day and launcing new server Pyramid.

Ingame Name: Lucky
My Story:
Hello again world,
Today's story: I just wake up after a long night in which i played The Estate World. Yesterday was a busy day for me in this game, because i managed to find people with whom i played 3 dungeons in one day, that is a personal record. And we build in Thrance Plaine (dungeon city) the building from ground floor to the 92nd floor, but we can't manage to reach the 100th floor. Hopefully one day we will manage to reach the top floor. It's a wonderful game and i enjoy playing it.
Enjoy the game!
Your friend,
Lucky

Server: Pyramid
Ingame Name: Ronald
My Story:At first I thought there was way too much reading in the beginning, but now that my company is working more efficiently I understand that all of it is extremely important and if you can, DO NOT SKIP IT

I also found it interesting that I can date my friends secretary XD

Server: Pyramid
Ingame Name: chop
My Story: This game is very nice. The Assistance is very beutifull and stucture of the game teach me like a real business. I can lern English more and lern business process at the one time.

Thank you very much to designer at this game

Chopchai
Thailand

In game Name: Residentevil
My Story:

I wasn't expecting much since I found this game on bitcomet, but it has so far been exceeding my expectation.  I started playing this game at the end of June and has now climbed into the top15 in most categories.  I also have met so many new friends playing this game and I am sure I will enjoy the coming challenges.  

REvil from UmbrellaCrop

Server: S2 Pyramid
Ingame Name: Zinzy
My Story: I started playing 1 day after the server opened. This is my first bitcomet game i play but i like it very much!
It's fun to discover how the game works, i grow steadily now. I have set up my own association so i can continue the questline. I can see people don't know how to apply for an association yet since i dont have any apply's for now
If anyone reads this and is looking for an association just click on the association tab, association list and select BUFU. For now i'll only let lvl 20+ people in so i know u actually play this game
Have fun playing everyone!!

Hi all,
It is really great, all the events and winnings, but... why does the "working hard can be win" clock turns suddenly from 00:00:00 to for example 00:44:00 and goes on without counting the 4 hours I have already been there?
Just askin'.

Server: S2 Pyramid
Ingame Name: REvil2
My Story:
I played in both S1 and S2 and thought S2 would pose as a new way to better understand the game since it took me quiet a bit of time in S1 to figure what I am doing.  So far so good, as I am off to a good start in S2 leading in a few categories (level, wealth, building quantities...).  The extra golds earn in the event will sure help playing the in this game.

Great job developers!!!

Back Forum