Back Forum New
Post Last Edit by ladidadi at 2010-5-14 12:46

The problem is a bunch of players are too dumb to know how to protect their assets.  If you institute the 50k or 100k restrictions, congratulations as those players will probably leave.

succes = (time spent(per day or call it "synch your life with transforce times") + money spent + personal skills in the game) /luck
money: saves time if you cant play that much or uber boosts your invested time
time: up to a point can be compared to money, the more you play the efficient your development becames pair that with money and you get a 1337 account
skills: are just your ideas to protect your city(but if someone just wants to even steal 5k resourses thats bad luck) wich takes us to the 4th var

luck: everything is always tied to luck, destiny, etc, etc
it will always be like that, money vs non-money you just have to improve the other vars to can catch up to a certain point, then its just a matter of personal efford to overcome another player(and if more than just one player want your account dead, hehe time to QQ)

i cant play all day so pve server is like heaven for me(atleast for my bases not my resourse spots xD)
btw arent there a limited times of attacks to a certain player every x amount of hours?
in other game i used to play, you couldnt attack a player account more than 3 times every 24 hours

Post Last Edit by clawsofhonor at 2010-5-14 16:45

Post Last Edit by clawsofhonor at 2010-5-14 16:44

Post Last Edit by clawsofhonor at 2010-5-14 16:40

yes the problem is the game is still free to play forever....but if you want an advantage you can pay for it. its a choice. this is a business ...its about money ....thats the way of the world. if you dont contribute anything ...you dont have anything to lose ...and you dont have a right to bitch. the people who contribute money have made an investment ...and its not right to expect that just because youre to cheap to put anything into the game you should be able to ruin it for the people who do contribute

and for the record ....on s1 im only at 86k rep ...which is only half the rep of the highest players on that server...on s4 i get attacked like everyone else since im just 14k ....and on s7 im not even out of newbies pro....so keep your false opinions of my standing in the game to yourself zikri

doble ....you cant attack a person more than 3 times a day. its just the liberals whining cause the game isnt made easy for the those who want to play it casually

U are gonna give an important step imposing this rules.
So, think well before doing this.
I agree with a lot of posts about lower players complaining just because they do not know how to play!
Yes, I also started this game 2 weeks after server started and also I was attacked by bigger players.
Of course, I defended my self. Never got from me neither reputation nor resources.

In this game it's quite easy to get defended from bigger players. They can't destroy your base, so u just need to make them do a trip that gives them nothing. Then, just grow up and fight! That's all!.

Imposing these rules to get a level protection for players will do no good to the game!

For my self, I can say, the day these rules come into play, I'll take a vacation forever, and will leave this game! So, suit your self!

Hi all,

I will vote to #4

and if there is a chance to make it easy on buying stuff please make it cous other players cant spend so much on the game
i played many games but this one is so expensive for kids and normal players which is unfair for them really and not everyone have a job,
so make the time for tech shorter and make the items available for every one at least by making it cheaper so everyone can charge and play.
Believe me u will gain a lot cous everyone can charge 10$ but only few who can charge 500$!!
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Post Last Edit by DarkFall_Thul at 2010-5-15 00:49

Post Last Edit by DarkFall_Thul at 2010-5-15 00:49

Reply 3# blacklinelevi

Stop crying and man up!If everyone saved the tokens they get at the start they could have G5 heroes or better.

Wow for all you people that think just because you decided to buy matrix and increase you rep really fast you deserve something more, you're wrong. If you think you're special because you pay money you're not. Everyone deserves a fair chance, and on the 4 servers I play, especially 4, the top players ally with each other and keep anyone from getting to their level. That's not skill, that's cowardice. When the only people you hit are 50k-100k less then your self then don't consider yourself a top player. Your just a player to scared to face a challenge. I haven't spent money yet but I plan on it soon. And to whomever said people that whine need to grow up, you're the one saying I'm going to quit if you take my advantage away and I have to actually face people that are a challenge. So please, take your own advice. Also, If you're 100k you can still attack people that are 50k and up. So tell me this, who would you get more from, A player who just passed 10k rep  or a 50k rep player whom has a high lvl base and more advance troops for you to get exp and resources from.

I voted for #2.Think #1 would be a little hard on ppl.Yes I buy matrix 60 bucks plus auto matrix for every server I join.That way I can get a G6 and a G5 hero within the first 2 weeks.

I am Thul From S4 S5 S6 and S7.Long Live DFC!

There I offered everyone peace on S7 if u attack us u will be nuked.

ok seriously, ive been suggesting for about a month now to the gm's about a limited matrix server. and why im posting now is cuz of clawsofhonor, seriously, u can act all high and mighty cuz u "contribute" to the game, when in fact u DONT CARE about it, u just want to win. and u proved that you big spenders treat us like we're less of people than you are. when in fact it's a GAME, and it's supposed to be FUN, but it's not anymore cuz so many people quit and people like you treat everyone else like we dont matter. what game would you have left if everyone who didn't pay into it left? you'd have like 50 people on each server which are probably all in the same tribe on each server since that is the "trend" going on now. the problem started when they made 4 new servers in less than 2 months. seriously what competition do non payers pose to you people? and what fun would you have if you only had 50 people playing in a server? i understand they make these games to make money, but they'd actually make money on a limited server since
A. people wouldn't be getting farmed by big spenders right away
B. thered be less people quitting so more potential buyers to spend on the limited amount they can. like if you could only buy 500 matrix a month, or 200 every two weeks, everyone of you who buy's 2000 matrix from the start would just have to over a period of 4 months... oh im sorry, the servers dont even last that long. but they would if it was a fair and FUN game again. and dont act like you couldnt get by without buying 2000 matrix every week, you're only proving you couldn't handle actually working for anything. -and btw, a gm even told me in world chat they know this to be true
another thing... give us back our newbie chests from the tasks. they took them out of s7 since it was a glitch, and didn't fix it. they just said that's how the game is now. when those were the only thing giving us non payers enough tech blueprints to keep up with the big spenders. honestly if you want to run a game, where no one invites their friends cuz they have nothing good to say about it, then keep doing wut ur doing and don't change anything. i'd love to see every player who doesn't pay quit, so that all you who spend $1,000 a week can regret it.
(it doesnt cost a lot of money to keep these servers up especially since they dont have to pay for copyright royalties... so stop acting all high and mighty cuz you know all you want to do is monopolize servers and dont give a crap about keeping the game going. only thing keeping it going is every non payer who still hasn't quit cuz of all these problems. think outside the box.)

Back Forum