Back Forum New
So apparently they went with the option that extends it to 20k only. So tell me mods,gm, idiot in charge, why make a poll if you're just gonna go with what the big spenders want? 100k option won but you went with what the "Big Spenders" wanted instead of what the majority wanted. So now after we have seen your a bunch of money hungry people that put "Free Forever" up for sh.its and giggles my entire tribe save a few has agreed this game isn't worth playing anymore. And we are one of top ranked on my home server. Enjoy letting the servers die and then the idiots who spent 500 on a browser game will be left holding each others dicks and nothing else.

Post Last Edit by clawsofhonor at 2010-5-18 21:05

its still free forever...20k gives people plenty of time to get t2 troops...and to build a nice army....even if you got 100k restrictions....people would still be farmed the instant they passed 100k...instead of bitching ...maybe you could wait and see if they plan on giving more blueprints or they come up with some other idea

and just because they did a poll didnt mean they were going to leave the decision to the players ...they wanted to gauge opinion thats all

The fact that a whooping 42 people bothered to take the time to even vote on this poll shows a lack of caring.  Its probably safe to say that the vast majority of players, who didn't take the time to vote, could care less about battle restrictions where as the vast minority are the loudest QQ in the game, as is the case with just about every MMO game out there.  Blizzard has done this for a few years in WoW, catering to the 5% of the player community because they QQ'ed the loudest.

Well I do want to first say thanks for a great game.

Now to more important matters. Enough of the crying about ppl buying matrix. I haven't spent a dime on this game. Join a good tribe...get your oil production up and build a big space fortress...BAM now you can take out ANY paying player given the right circumstances.

You might get wiped out....you might get farmed but it's all a part of the game. If you talk to ppl on this game most of them are more than willing to leave you alone if you ask nicely. Farms are more often than not abandoned accounts. I personally don't farm cause I don't want people to quit.

20k rep is sufficient for protection, if you havent figured it out by then you never will

Post Last Edit by The_Luffinator at 2010-5-22 10:33

The whole point of the restrictions is to stop farming happening, but does it stop? NO! The matrix buyers, the ppl who spend their lives on this game dominate the servers. The TF Team are supposed to cater for the majority. Instead they listen to the ppl who buy matrix, the minority. they let the buyers walk all over the non-buyers and let them have their way. WTF! It's like the US Government- efficient and effective when working together (which never happens) but the majority of the time, fat, corrupt bureacratic bastards who accept bribes and who tell the minority what 2 do. Come on TF Team- GET UR ACT TOGETHER NOW!

And as for new servers opening every second.....

The only reason why new servers are starting up is bcause matrix buyers dominate the other servers so completely they can never be shifted. so the newbies and the intermediates tlk to GM, and instead of fixing the cause, they try to cure the symptoms by opening new servers fo the other ppl who complain. this doesn't work since the saddos (the ppl who dominate the servers instantly join the new server, buy matrix and bcome the server leaders and thus the vicious circle starts all over again. the admins seriously need to get their acts together and fix this right now.

Restriction has nothing to do with payers/non payers. Non payers will still farm you if they can.

I think the high rep people are worried they will lose there newbie farms and have to try farming each other. All the moaning i've seen in game has been "I've lost my farm" no ones mentioned not being able to reinforce some of their newer members.

Even with the 100k limit your still gonna get 100k people farming 50k so i don't think its as bad as the higher reps make it out.

Maybe with the upped limit people will try to come back from being farmed since they have spent time on building up, where as before most new people started and built up quickly to 10k then got farmed and quit as they hadn't invested a lot of time yet.
Server:   6
Name:     Drayvore

Reply 4# Zikri_Masadi

If u want to decide on the amount of matrix people can buy per day, please go to forum and vote on it at my poll 'Matrix Buy Restriction'.

look its over ...its done ...and ya all lost ...play the game or move on...im sick of the bs whining ...if they had chosen the 100k restriction....i wouldnt be whining here ...i just would have taken my business elsewhere without warning and never looked back...you all should grow up and do the same ...if you cant handle the final outcome ...disappear

i think im in the same boat as others. didnt quite understand it.
ducks rain from the sky like shot gun shells this time you will be pumped full of lead *Quack Quack*

Back Forum