Back Forum New
Battle restrictions are unrealistic.

I suggest some other changes be made to make the fights more fair.

Take for example how base defense and defense structures do not work at all. In fact, any experienced player can tell you that defense structures have the exact opposite effect of what they are suppose to do. They limit your resources, so they limit your army size and upgrades while giving nothing in return. LOL

no effect at all.

I don't know how it works but I assume matrix buyers have unrealistically low reputation?

So that means if I buy lots of matrix I get to attack newbies? Sounds pretty lame.
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

UGIII is ranged, those are weak vs melle in even combat(lower stats), their only chance is outnumber, which does not happens in that battle(and pillbox are weak)
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

Laser turrets also lose in power compared to T3 units. Also T3 units can be moved to dodge an attack from a much larger force then you can handle. Wall defenses cannot dodge or be moved. So the wall defenses are really just a waste of resources in the end like amirite pointed out.

When high level players farm newbies it costs 1 newbie (they might not come back)

Each fresh newbie cost advertisement money.

So perhaps it should cost matrix or token  to attack low level players.

In the end, getting wiped by OVER 9000 robots led by 1 hero or led by 12 heroes doesn't make any difference.

Each one has it's own Good reason, Bad reason.
Option 4 is basicly once you get to 10k or 10.1k you could attack anyone, but the downside thing is you could be farmed by anyone. So let's say a 100k player decides to attack you and you lose, then the attacker would keep comeing back, and you wouldn't get a chance to get anough troops to fight back.
Option 3 to 1 is you get a longer time to build up you're base(or bases) but, it means you have to be careful about who you attack. Attack someone a higher rep (doing so gives you a 50-25 chance that he has little troops) would mean whoever wins you or him/her would mean if you lost you would be farmed (thus, losing a lot of Resources.) Now when someone is a lower rep than you, the chances are 50-50 because, they might either have more troops then you (or use the strongest troops only Thunder Armor(Dec), Ultimate Guard(aut).) Then who ever won would farm (still). Then when the farmy's being farmed they quit (or make another account).
So........ I say I'm not voting it's a tough choice for me.
It's ok for hispanic's to like anime.

I think I got it.

The bigger the rep difference is the bigger the chance the lowest level hero obtains cease fire chest.

That would be totally fair.

yes but with cease fire on, can you do expeditions?
i think you have  already mentioned this, the bigger the rep gap, the less exp they get
but ppl farm for resources, right?
so do the same with the resources?
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

Reply 1# Jeremywu

Rep brackets for attacking u can only attack players that are within 10k rep below or above you so 170k rep players cant attack 50k rep players and beat them back down to 40k rep it will help balance the game for people trying to catch up to the big dogs and it doesnt have to be a 10k rep bracket it can even be a  20k rep bracket i hope u guys really think about doing something along those lines thanks

Reply  Jeremywu

Rep brackets for attacking u can only attack players that are within 10k rep  ...
EvilSin2022 Post at 2010-8-24 22:07

The problem isn't just that low rep players get blasted over and over again. There is also a problem with lack of good targets for high rep players.

Say dude 1 has 200 000 rep and dude nr 2 on the ranking list has 150 000, dude 3 has 100 000 and dude 4 has 90 000 rep.

If the limit would be 1/2 your rep dude 1 could only attack 2 people on the server.

I'm a paying member and I would have to agree with option one. I would also like to add that letting someone attack another base more than once a day get's old to. You have to give the person a chance to get on-line to be able to heal his or her troops and get out of dodge of another attack, if not your going to drive them in the ground to the point of not wanting to log on. I pay to play and still feel this way, what's the point of having a game that only people that can stay on 24hrs a day can win at. I will say this much, someone with 100k rep should never be able to attack someone with 20krep. Because once it get's to this point, then the player with 100k rep does not pay anymore because they dont have to and the player with 20k rep that started to pay just found out that this was a waste of time. Bad vibes goes along way, good vibes go short distance's but to many people.

Back Forum