Back Forum New
As a matter of fact, there are two ways for you to recover your deleted data from iPhone.
1.You need a third-party tool(iPhone Data Recovery) to directly scan and recover data from your iPhone.
2.If you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted data by extracting your iTunes backup file.
You can follow this tutorial to recover iPhone 5 data easily:how to recover iPhone 4S data.
I Suggest you backup your data on iTunes or iCloud so that you can recover data you wanted next time.

I know so many guys are facing this trouble,but i don't know what method they're using.Anyway,i tried a lot and found a video guide below,you can check it if you like.

How to Recover Deleted Reminders on iPhone without iTunes backup
www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=Ywo224C6PWM&list=UUAzTP_fJnFPlGtNVDmBbtjA

Some people may accidentally delete photos on their iPhone, if those photos are very important that they want to recover them.

As a matter of fact, there are three ways for you to recover deleted photos from iPhone.

1. You need a third-party tool to directly scan and recover pictures from your iPhone.
2. If you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted photos by extracting your iTunes backup file.
3. If you synced your iPhone with iCloud before, you can recover deleted iPhone photos from iCloud backup file.

There are 3 solutions for you to recover deleted pictures from iPhone
First, get a professional photo recovery for iPhone: iPhone Data Recovery (Windows) or iPhone Data Recovery for Mac. You can try this Whatsapp Recovery this is a recovery tool that show step by step guidelines on how to recover whatsapp photos from iphone.

This is a happy tour for me to read on your post, thanks.

Back Forum