Back Forum New

[Suggestion] the whislist, stuff the players want to be fixed/changed/implemented

Post Last Edit by doblefilo at 2011-6-3 16:11

Post Last Edit by doblefilo at 2011-6-3 08:59

Post Last Edit by doblefilo at 2011-6-1 10:38

• fix decepticons short supply of "left arm renowned heros"(alive/killed)

• exchange system of meteors----->blue giants----->purple giants(alive/killed)

• the possibility to heal a certain ammount of damaged units not just all or nothing cure button, why we wouldnt be able to heala few while leaving the rest to wait until more resourses are generated/arrive(alive/killed)

• implement particles segments(+2,+3.+4) drops(alive/killed)

• a market for either selling the items(boosters, cease fire,vehicles,etc) we get for tokens to npc and/or among players buying with either matrix/tokens/resources(alive/killed)

• a market for selling among players/npc hero equipment either getting from npc tokens/resources or among players like an auction(alive/killed)

• make all auctions avaiable for pure tokens or add it as an option with a restriction like pure token auctions only get a % of the sold price
    (alive/killed)

• while matrix would word like actual auction(i.e. you get 100% of the sold price but in tokens)(alive/killed)

• add human faction(alive/killed)

• "Cancel" button in a RF interface(alive/killed)

• Reworked defense structures ( they almost useless as they are now. Improve their strength, remove oil consumption, or anything else( maybe make them have a bigger research bonuses)) or like:
    New defense structure - shield generator. (0 attack, significant defense, no oil maintenance)(alive/killed)

• More decepticon unit achievements (decepticons have less ranged units and destroyers only have 1 tier so they have less total achievements than autobots)(alive/killed)

• Race-specific tech?(alive/killed)

• Active NPC on map (so they will actually loot people, produce resources, can be looted in turn and can level up depending of the resources amassed or downgraded after a big hits). This probably will make game more interesting on the deserted servers.(alive/killed)

• stronger/smarter NPC attacks to player bases, ppl is tired of being attacked by 3 units(alive/killed)

• give help articles a "share" button (alive/killed)

• Sound for beeping clan members who are online but not responding and A sound effect for being under attack.

• auction avaible for tokens(alive/killed)

• make the 100 fee tokens of sharing a hero code, give some tokens to sharer(alive/killed)

• joint-attack with yourself and make an instance team with yourself (alive/killed)

• More powerful resource spots, lvl 10 resource spot brings only 158 units and the hero only gets 652 exp. Have to do 5 spots to level up a lvl 3 hero but a lvl 3 hero cant do a lvl 10 spot.

• It would be better if exp was based on the battle not where the battle takes place. Expedition, resource spot, pvp and npc should give about the same exp (make it based on the fight not the location)

• Make Exp based on how challenging a fight was.

• Fix robot stats on battle reports to include tech bonus.

• open multiple chest doesn't say what was inthere

• tribe > manage > authority to vague

• zero missing from war chat time indication

• improve "invite new players" feature, documentation and rewards

• show the players Reputation while in the arena tab(alive/killed)

• redo the combat system so that a mixed army of ranged and melee troops work more realistically. Perhaps melee units can be more likely to take hits in the melee round of combat as they protect ranged units a bit. Would be better than the current system, which is "the enemy army is a giant dartboard and we shoot at it blindly"(alive/killed)

• tier IV units and a new kind of unit with stats not so important. they have a special effect: negate and return certain type of damage and then they die or something to balance this new idea of a certain attack nulification and then returns the nulificated damage to the source(alive/killed)

• implement chat setting remembered, after a login you are yet in the same chat channel that you where before disconecting
    example: i am in alliance channel, i logout then i login and i am yet in the alliance channel(alive/killed)

• remove the automatic first hero selection or make it optional (by checking a checkbox in settings maybe?)
    Right now when you open your command post/send tab, the first hero in line is auto chosen. When you click other heros it doesn't recognize the change and the command stat is that of the previous hero until reclicking the desired hero.a player waisted a meteor when he had to recall his fusion because it was only allowed to carry 200 troops instead of the 3000 it should have been carrying. (alive/killed)

• make the flashy buttons also be optional (alive/killed)

• add a way to recycle cores and get something back(meteor segment and maybe some ores)(alive/killed)

• add back a way to charge matrix on someone´s else account( a.k.a. gifting matrix to someone)(alive/killed)

• add haste potions to shop

• add possibility to remove loosers from loosers list in dependency tab

• add a building to kill your units and get some res back

• upgrade spy reports, add more types of "unknown ammount of forces" examples by Briaros-> Phalanx: 1500-2999 Battalion: 3000-4499

• make meteor chest be avaiable to purchase with tokens

• increase res techs to max level = 20 and/or add a tech that boosts energon output

• improve odds in wheel of fortune

• add more new renowned heroes examples by jvpavp -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Decepticons      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Autobots

• add a Message Time Frame in chat system

• add possibility to upload a custom picture for tribe

so i was chatting with the tribe guys and told them i will make a tread where everyone could put his ideas and suggestions for the game and i could sort them in the 1st post and also make a kind of ranking so devs know what we want to be changed/fixed/implemented 1st and based on our list they could atleast tell us(via jeremywu) what might be done and what we can "kill" from the list so it should never be suggesed again(overtime it will be huge)
i hope that the first thing they kill isnt this thread ^^

the alive/dead is to mark the status of the idea when we get some answers about them i will edit them strikingthrough the false one, leaving normal the status, example alive/killed will mean the idea was accepted and will be implemented, while alive/killed will mean that the idea was refused

1 "Cancel" button in a RF interface
2. Reworked defense structures ( they almost useless as they are now. Improve their strength, remove oil consumption, or anything else( maybe make them have a bigger research bonuses)) or like:
3. New defense structure - shield generator. (0 attack, significant defense, no oil maintenance)
4.More decepticon unit achievements (decepticons have less ranged units and destroyers only have 1 tier so they have less total achievements than autobots)
5. Race-specific tech?
6. Active NPC on map (so they will actually loot people, produce resources, can be looted in turn and can level up depending of the resources amassed or downgraded after a big hits). This probably will make game more interesting on the deserted servers.

Post Last Edit by amirite at 2010-7-3 15:41

Improve stat points of higher level gv 3 heroes in the hall. (if not done already?)

Reply  amirite

i think you will need to explain that a little better my comrade ^^
doblefilo Post at 2010-6-30 04:13

ok,

The stat points are mostly divided equally over the different skills. I would like to see heroes with only 1 or 2 points in a skill or having the maximum number of points in it. A lvl 10 hero can have up to 33 points in a single skill. I've never seen one of those.

Or is it like the more luxury the royalty gets the more lazy they become?

Reply 3# amirite

i think you will need to explain that a little better my comrade ^^
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

Support 2,3,4,5,6,7,11...
Finally Devs thinking abt it.. Phew!

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

isn't #4 already implemented? coz i got a +2 particle segment at instance (if i remember it right from tunnel).. i dunno about +3 and +4 coz haven't try spamming more higher stages of instance..

just an honest opinion... i think #5 will never be implemented.. coz you know why? most on what we have in our bag are free from quest, weekly pack and from other items.. so it came from them, are they going to buy the item that they already give it for free? isn't that unfair to their part? im not really siding with the GMs but think of it, if that happens no will try to go buy service to them, everybody will just go buy with other player and maybe worst people will just create multi account then sell item to themselves..

Post Last Edit by amirite at 2010-7-3 15:41

Improve stat points of higher level gv 3 heroes in th ...
amirite Post at 2010-6-30 03:34

Ummm amrite, Just to let you know you can have 33 stats on that level hero BUT there's a problem in your logic.  The highest stat of the 4.  Command, attack, defence and speed can not be higher than the other 3 stats added together meaning for that hero  the highest a stat could be is 16 because the other 17 points would have to be used on other stats.  That's why at some point it will tell you that you can't keep adding an attribute to a specific attribute like command.  I've had that happen to me and that's how I found out.  So you could ask for it to give the general max to a stat for that level hero but you can't expect a hero to have 30 cmnd, 1 atk, 1 def, and 1 spd.

Also Another post that was made, is there any way you could transfer that into this?  I think the guy labeled it something about an offer or proposal for an upcoming server.  I posted a couple of ideas on what they could do in there, although it was more based towars the matrix for players.  But also amrite mentioned something about a heart of cybertron and big boosts to players (I recommended on that to make it where at least the top 20 can't receive those otherwise they'd be on steroids [not worded exactly like that xD]).

Anyways so I'll have a reason to reply to this post I personally wouldn't mind them setting it up where allied tribes CAN'T attack you.  I've had times where they have attacked my tribe and my members would get upset because they know that if they attack back it would just give a reason to start a war.  I'd like it to be where you can only attack neutral or hostile tribes.  If a friendly tribe wants to attack you have it where you can take it down and give it 3-6 hours before it can take effect that way one tribe won't be suddenly eliminated because another tribe suddenly decided to wage war.  Anyways that's one of the very few things I dislike about the game cuz personally after having liked evony but then getting attacked and having so many people trying to own specific areas I got to the point I had had enough so I LOVE transforce compared to other online browser games similar to evony.
"My family was so poor that if I weren't born a boy I'd have nothing to play with"

Ummm amrite, Just to let you know you can have 33 stats on that level hero BUT there's a problem in your logic.  The highest stat of the 4.  Command, attack, defence and speed can not be higher than the other 3 stats added together meaning for that hero  the highest a stat could be is 16 because the other 17 points would have to be used on other stats.

It's not that I didn't know it is that you are not mathmatically sophisticated enough.

Higest stat is 24, lowest is 8. I would like to see heroes up to highest 33 and lowest 1.

Soundwave C. looks nice. If about 20 of those points would be in command and speed it would be much better (about 6 levels better, which is quite a lot)

The random stats are not random enough.

In theory a lvl 10 hero can have 33 command and 32 attack. This will never happen of course but 14 and 22 is to far away from that. Chances for a really good hero to appear are even worse than finding and recruiting a gv 6.

you can't expect a hero to have 30 cmnd,

ohhhh

Also Another post that was made, is there any way you could transfer that into this?mathious Post at 2010-7-4 08:12

Just post a link with a short description plz
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

I just misread, I apologize   when you said 33 points I thought you were talking as in total.  I just skim through because if I read every single word in each thread I read it would take forever x.x.  So yeah if you mean 33 points for one stat yes that would be right and I wouldn't mind seing that in there.  Anyways sorry for saying you were off, when I saw that 1 or 2 points on a skill then saying a lvl 10 can have a maximum of 33 on a skill it just sounded off when I thought of it. cuz if there was only 1 or 2 points on the others and 33 on one it wouldn't work but yeah.  I just wanted to say I'm sorry and explain how I was thinking.  

Also I'll grab the thread and put it over here but would there be another way we can do this?  There's a few different areas for game categories we could list changes for.  I think it would also make it simpler for the developers to look at as well.  Like have one specifically towards the market and use of money.  Another towards heroes and troops, one for research.  It would be easier to organize the ideas if you just had headlines and listed the changes we could make for each individual headline.

Technology
-seperate technologies for the different factions

Market
-Full amount received in auction if you choose tokens
-be able to sell items you get that you won't use

tribes
-prevent allied tribes from attacking you
-be able to send resources to tribe members
and so on.  I know headlines may also give players a specific idea because just the general idea of changes to the game I don't think of much but in another thread I saw the idea of changing the arena or adjusting it and I thought of maybe implementing a tournament kind of thing too.
"My family was so poor that if I weren't born a boy I'd have nothing to play with"

Nah, don't worry about it man. Being wrong is nothing to be embarrassed about.

Improve base defense works

From what I understand tier I, II and II robots were added to the game later on. It would make sense to give the defense facilities about the same enhancements, bonus and requirements. They already have the penalty of being restricted to a single place to build them and not being able to move. The experts say they also consume to much oil for what they are worth.

Back Forum