Back Forum New
Reply 7# mathious

Also Another post that was made, is there any way you could transfer that into this?

yes we can merge and split threads
conserning the more elaborated ideas, i will leave them in their own posts to keep the simplicity of this one just a list that i would like that jeremywu sees someday.... and stats to say just
1 no
2 no
3 no
4 no
5 no
6 no
so we atleast get a please dont post this suggestions list
i really feel jere isnt reading this post....(or did get the point of it)
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

I want sound settings.

A sound for beeping clan members who are online but not responding.

And a sound effect for being under attack.

Keep peoples attention with the game rather than loosing them after they get wiped.

a sound effect for being under attack.

have you ever played pokemon and stayed in low health for more than 5 turns? the low hp sound is really anoying imagine an alarm yelling for hours
if it could be turned on/off it would be a nice gadget

sound for beeping clan members who are online but not responding.

like the friendlist but with sounds?
also feel free to add the stuff to o the list amirite(in the first post)
game guide  HERE

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

question, what is the point in having allied tribes if they can still attack you?  This goes back to my last paragraph in my fourth to bottom post on the first page.  I mean what can the tribe that's being attacked do if another friendly tribe is attacking them.  Risk losing the alliance between the two?  And what is the point of there being an alliance in the first place if they just attack you too.  Can you talk to other people in chat and be like, "oh don't make me send my ally tribe on you.  They may attack us at times but they... might help us out".  Doesn't sound too convincing to me.  I honestly dislike the thought of allied tribes being able to attack each other.
"My family was so poor that if I weren't born a boy I'd have nothing to play with"

Post Last Edit by doblefilo at 2010-7-7 11:55

a friend made a rule in the whole tribe alliance
attack an ally and you became the alliance farm
no excuses allowed

btw: even in other games like this one, you have to check if you are attacking an ally
game guide  HERE

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

BTW there is such thing as friendlies - and it is often happens between allied tribes. No reason to cancel alliance just for 2 members.

[Suggestion]

Well i was thinking that when we transfer those Hero Codes...
It adds up a 100 tokens for another player to buy that hero..
GV4 becomes 200.. GV5 becomes 500..

It would be good if a part of those 100 fee tokens could b transferred
to the one who Recruited the hero...

The one who actually recruited the hero should also get some benefit of
Recruiting & giving the code to others..
In this way, both users will b benefitted...
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

It would be nice to be able to send 3 of my own heros to instance and make my own team. This game is big on self reliance and that would follow the trend, especially on less active servers. Instead of waiting for someone to be on who has troops to do some of the higher levels of instance, it could be set up where one could send a hero from different bases allowing them to do the instances by themselves.
I don't think I've seen this suggested anywhere else on the forum and I believe it to be an easy change to make in the game as well as making it more fulfilling to play.

It would be nice to be able to send 3 of my own heros to instance and make my own team. This game is ...
Briaros Post at 2010-7-8 08:17

Well multiple heroes from a single city may be more against things but I think it would be nice to have the ability to send one from each city to the instance.  that would give you 5 slots to fill which would help you out but it wouldn't be where you could just keep one city well made and leave your others to slowly grow.  If they were to do it with 5 slots each city would need a decent oil upkeep to maintain all the troops plus 5 slots would be nicer than 3.  just it may make things a little too easy.  I think they set it up the way they did to have you expand your boundaries a bit too where you meet new people.  I've had fun and met some real great people in instances.
"My family was so poor that if I weren't born a boy I'd have nothing to play with"

Post Last Edit by G_bor_Pankotay at 2010-7-15 16:19

The auction avaible for tokens too is a good idea. Auction could be a good deal, but this feature seems dead on s8. Nobody buys heroes, I cant sell my gv4 hero.

Or could be an event: "urchase token to the auction". If working, you left to live this feature

Back Forum