Back Forum New
Reply 1# doblefilo
Recently, I sent a complaint to the GM on the token/matrix value put on cease fires.  As many player's know, the price of a 12 hour and 24 hour cease fire are both 24 matrix/tokens.  The response I got was "Yes, it is the same. You can consider them as the same type of items. Because they are the same, the price is the same. You can buy any one of the two as you like."

Although these two items do the same thing, they are two different values of time.  And unless they're thinking in a different base math, last time I checked, 12 hours does not equal 24.  If it was the case that this is the same item, then would not the price of the VIP's be the same, or the cost of resource boosters.

At this point, it is a matter of business ethics, and this isn't good business practices.

Reply 41# Andrea_Youmans

well maybe there are strategical uses where a 12 hs CF would be more usefull than a 24 hs CF
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

Reply 42# doblefilo
If that was the case, in the other games provided by playcomet, the cease fires should be the same as well.

well what ever u say its nvmd for me

Reimplementing Simulation:

As we can see, the simulation doesn't display the truth as the type of troops must acquire certain tech research before we be able to use it. But it seems not included in the simulation which make it hard to predict the real battle result. It shows 10 VT only attack with 1550 scatter which doesn't count in the tech research.

In order to make it more appropriate assumption, the simulation should include at least the minimum tech research required to train these troops. Also to make the available skill to be used in the battle to make the simulation more interesting.
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

EVERYONE FORGOT TO ADD A VERY IMPORTANT REFORM NEED TO BE MADE..PROBABLY CAUSE THEY MIGHT BE DECEPTS....I THINK THERE'S A IMPROVEMENT REQUIRED IN THE AUTOBOT UNITS LIKE ULITMATE GUARD3S N HONOR FIGHTER3S ETC....CAUSE DECEP UNITS LIKE DEATH FIGHTERS 3S N MIRAGE SPIDER 3S ARE THE MOST POWERFUL UNITS IN BOTH FACTIONS..THEREFORE MOST OF THE PLAYERS NOWADAYS STARTED TO CHOOSE TO BE A DECEPTICON..N IM AFRAID THATS PRETTY UNFAIR SO THERE MUST BE REFORMS REQ IN AUTO UNITS LIKE INCREASED ATTACK POWER ETC N THERE SHOULD BE MORE TYPES OF UNITS INTRODUCED IN AUTOBOT FACTION...SPECIALLY UNITS LIKE DESTROYERS....BECAUSE OF UNITS LIKE MIRAGE SPIDERS,DEATHFIGHTERS N DESTROYERS.....MOST OF THE TIME DECEPS HAVE THE UPPERHAND ON AUTOBOTS...SO THERE MUST BE ACTION REQUIRED ON THIS ISSUE..THANX

- Right now when you open your command post/send tab, the first hero in line is auto chosen. When you click other heros it doesn't recognize the change and the command stat is that of the previous hero until reclicking the desired hero. Really is a pain in the hind-end. waisted a meteor when I had to recall my fusion because he was only allowed to carry 200 troops instead of the 3000 he should have been carrying.
- Would be nice to have a left arm gv4 for decept. Maybe just move Kickback or Bombshell into that position.
- Increased log in token bonus. Say for every 50 days in a row you log in your bonus increases. So you log in 50 days straight instead of still only 9 per day you get 18. 100 days after that you get 27 every day.
- Blue/Purple Giant more easily obtained. instead of having to pay matrix/real $, give for beating Queen instance, St. Gam lvl 4+
- I would suggest another restructure of attack restriction, but that is easily bypassed by reinforcing somebody that meets the attack criteria.

Reply 46# gaurav3413

In the original cartoon, decepts were stronger than auto. It is just keeping w/ that. Autos were piece loving hippies that hadn't had as much time to develop combat units.

I would love to see the "intercept" function. Building radar will make you see all troops movement in the radar rang and intercept them.

Post Last Edit by gaurav3413 at 2011-5-25 15:08

Reply 48# lordj1

BE PRATICAL DUDE...WE ARE NOT WATCHING A KIDDIE CARTOON HERE....BUT PLAYING A GAME AT THE STAKE OF OUR MONEY,TIME N EFFORT....AUTOS ARE PUTTING SAME EFFORT,MONEY N TIME AS DECEPS SO WHY DECEP GET BETTER UNITS?????GMS YOU SHOULD LOOK ONTO THIS ISSUE OTHERWISE ONEDAY THE WHOLE SERVERS WILL BE COMPLETE DECEPS...AS YOU CAN SEE ITS ALREADY STARTED TO HAPPEN IN THE NEW SERVERS OF ROBOMANIA SO IM AGAIN N AGAIN ASKING YOU GUYS..."THE GMS"...TO IMPROVE AUTOBOT  UNTS N ALSO PROVIDE US SUICIDE UNITS LIKE DECEPS OR INTRODUCE A NEW BETTER UNIT FOR AUTOS IN T3S THAT CAN STAND MIRAGES,DF3S N DESTROYERS...!!!

Back Forum