Back Forum New
would like to see the additions of an ally chat tab. that way you can talk to ally tribe members w/o having to go directly to private chat.

Reply 50# gaurav3413

unless im mistaken autos can produce resources more quickly as well as carry more per unit. tech research and build times are not as long either. i remember seeing this somewhere before all the changes were made and there was only server 0 so it may have changed since then. i do realize that this can be a paid game if you choose to do so and it's not a kiddi cartoon, but the game is based loosely off of that cartoon and some continuity should be maintained. are there not differences in character strengths and weaknesses in other games?

Reply  gaurav3413

unless im mistaken autos can produce resources more quickly as well as carr ...
lordj1 Post at 2011-5-26 14:52

YOU MISSING THE WHOLE PICTURE...N YOU ARE DELLUSIONAL ABT THAT RESO STUFF...WE GOT ALL SAME AS DECEPS BUT WEAKER UNITS WHY?ARE YOU TOO BLIND TO SEE THE NEW SERVERS GOING 90PERCENT DECEP?YOU ARE LIKE PROFIT IS COMING FOR ME SO HELL WITH WORLD....EVERY FACTION SHOULD BE PROVIDED WITH EQUAL POWER TO MAKE IT A FAIR PLAY....IF YOU ARE SO CONTENT LET ME TELL YA YOU ARE NOT EVEN THE GM N YOU'RE MISSING THE BIGGER PICTURE...ITS ONE OF ANOTHER FAILURES AS SAY MANY OF REASONLESS THINGS YOU WANT BUT CANT IGNORE THE FACT GAME IS GETTING RUINED FOR PLAYERS WANNA PLAY BY AUTO SIDE....N EVEN NEW SERVER GOING DECEPS FOR THAT REASON...

Reply 53# gaurav3413

then how come on the 6 servers i am on out of the top 10 players on each, 60 total, only 15 of those are decepts? and of those same 6 servers, out of 60 tribes in the top 10 only 24 of those tribes are decepts? and on only 1 of those servers the top player is decept. seems that the autos either have deep pockets or have an edge somewhere in there.

Post Last Edit by gaurav3413 at 2011-5-27 00:39
Reply  gaurav3413

then how come on the 6 servers i am on out of the top 10 players on each, 6 ...
lordj1 Post at 2011-5-26 16:25

go waste someone else's time as im asking gms to reform not to a amateur kid like ya...,,,,n read before answering lol...im saying the same thing the reason is because decep side is better n everyone choosing deceps n infact whole new servers going deceps n this ruining the fun of game....n i have a request read before posting n i want to say this is forum n everyone has the right to complain n im complain on right thing n one thing more i realized how ignorant you are....plus i dont care about your rep you benefit taking decep lol....n last but not least dont waste my time by your reasonless posts for earning post money...as im not gonna reply you n if you still continue i'll try to bring doble or slow here to let them see how you are bugging me so let me complain kid..n dont waste my time...thank you

I liked many ideas on that tread especially "exchange system of meteors----->blue giants----->purple giants" actually I like the idea of getting treasure without matrix ,you know not everyone here can buy matrix ,so what about letting us buy treasure with tokens and they can double the price
like 360 tokens for a blue giant and 900 tokens for purple giant.

Reply 55# gaurav3413

lol considering ive done nothing, do what you feel you must. but all ive done is reply to one who has commented on my post. ive never said that im decept or auto but i do play as both

Reply 55# gaurav3413

oh and there is this thing called disguise that allows you to build the opposing factions troops. try it sometime.

Reply  gaurav3413

oh and there is this thing called disguise that allows you to build the opp ...
lordj1 Post at 2011-5-27 14:57

and for how long you can disguise?like 7days....normally...n after that wait for 10days to wait for another....so thats good enough?... no thanx i dont need your reply...i need a reply from a gm

Reply 59# gaurav3413

its better than nothing isnt it? and at tech lvl 20 vt, ih, and cc are all the same eliminating any advantage for decept units. i would say with the addition of those units the gm has resolved that problem for the most part, and there are more important issues to deal with.

Back Forum