Back Forum New

[News] warning to all players.

spamming is forbidden. i just deleted someone who spammed our forums and my advice is.
-if ur unsure about something test it urself? is this not sort of adventure u seek in a game like this?
-join alliances and share knowledge.

what not to do
-fill forum with questions about EVERYTHING and expect someone to virtually play game for u. this is disrespectful for those who took risks and taught themselves with effort and determination.

of corse sometimes help is needed. in those situations i am happpy to help. but when not needed pls find your own answer and thus develop ur knowledge. also this doesnt apply to bugs, all bugs should be clearly listed and with appropriate title. any foul language in bug report could lead to report being deleted.... be warned...

Agreed.

For a guide on how to post bugs, please go here.

No one wants to ignore what you have to say. But lack of common sense and respect will result in you largely being ignored.
"Live life without fear.
Make mistakes free from regrets.
Do something different each day.
When your day to die comes, depart gracefully in the knowledge you have truly lived!"

-CartersArmy
-Carters Toys
-jf7072

i leave questions in TF, good to feed the search button with some posts
for repeated questions that have been resolved
i leave a link to the answer and lock the post, or just say "use search i am sure i saw the answer ur looking for" (kinda trollish)
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

I don't like to spam and was banned for asking too many questions and I'm no longer finding myself asking questions, I'm getting around with this game nice and slow... and this is an awesome game.

Reply 1# Dom_B17

thanks

yes I agree the guides are a very good tool to use

As I am in the "newbie" user group, I'm not allowed to do forums searches.  This seems rather counterproductive and most alliances only accept recruits with a rank above 2nd LT.  This makes it kind of difficult to progress without any solid guides out there.

I agree with kurdak , ive been here for years but im listed as a newbie and forum searches on particular problems are not permitted , so no point telling ppl to search the forum , end of - they may as well just ask the question and someone with some patience may help even if it means the topic is repeated

Guess the mods are mad at us for this year.
Good Luck.

Reply 1# Dom_B17

r u kidding? bad language could ban u when 1/2 the time post for bugs take weeks to get fixed. so could u blame someone whos a reg player for being pissed and using foul lang.?
can tell most everyone..typicaly when u run into a cant attack bug if its not resolved in a day or 2 b prepared to have server error soon to follow so stock pile grain somehow. also think theres a contact us spot on the bottom of main pg L side...when u change servers pg. LOL, hve heard this may resolve issue sooner than posting here?????

Back Forum