Back Forum New
hey dude can u tell me how u got print screens into ur thread? i tried on mine and wouldnt work

Ohhhh, nice guide! It'll probably take a while to get all the way through it though. >.>

indeed its too long T_T
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

i think this is a good guide for newbies to use ,,and if they want to learn to play the game they will read it..all that is missing is some more input from the more experienced players i.e joint attacks ,looting and such like ..

nice guide, just dont make it way too long.. not everyone going to read it all the way down
Zikri_Masadi Post at 2010-5-19 10:37

this will be "the official ignored guide of the forum" its too long ^^
doblefilo Post at 2010-5-19 22:54

you shouldn't have posted anyway you just wasted the space given to those worth giving note to the effort given.

nice guide. hope you could update it and removed the wiped out words. kudos to you

is good guide but can i ask you how to use space fortress i have 1 lvl 4 i know it send reinforce to another player but i don't know how ???

Good Guide, but how do I build Missiles and other items.

Post Last Edit by doblefilo at 2010-9-7 08:56

Reply 15# blackbearMEG
you mean the strikenstrought words? i like to leave them to reflect that there is old data that once upon a time was correct, but no more

Reply 16# derkgrr
is good guide but can i ask you how to use space fortress i have 1 lvl 4 i know it send reinforce to another player but i don't know how ???

space fortress is used to can store other player armys, so having one only allows you to be reinforcered, you can reinforce with the reinforce type of missions and always aim to bases with a space fortress
Reply 17# Lord_Arioch
Good Guide, but how do I build Missiles and other items.

you meaning defenses?
if so, in the shield but, they arent usefull, you should just build army as defense/offense
game guide  HERE
forum or game problems? pm super mod jeremywu or jennifer517

forum problems? pm mods
amirite or doblefilo
this is what mods can do
playing only S2

Post Last Edit by doblefilo at 2010-9-11 14:03

Nice post man
doblefilo edit: thanks

Awesome job helped me a lot thank you

Back Forum